Jacksonville: Today in the mobile first world, we have apps for almost everything. Having lots of airline apps, organizing your air trips has become extremely easy. You can book your flight right from your place with just a touch. An airline app is said to be good if it offers seamless airport experience. Using these apps, you can book a flight ticket, view it and also download the scan-able boarding pass. Here are some sterling airline apps that make flying easier than ever before.
- Mobile Passport: You might have experienced the US border customs if you have travelled internationally. Clearing those customs had been a nightmare for most of the travellers. Mobile Passport is an airline app that makes you feel lighter offering the best experience. Just fill your passport details and submit it ahead of time; you will receive a receipt from US customs. One you land, just show the receipt to the customs officer and you will be directed towards the frontline.
- Flying: Flying unites the vital information with social media making it fun and entertaining. Using this app, you can also connect with your friends, earn badges and also determine the best traveller among them. The app turns your trip data into fun trivia by providing you the calculations like total time spent in the air and number of times you have travelled the distance of moon.
- TripCase: TripCase is an amazing app that lets you organize your trip with minute details in it. The app lets you be as specific as you wish to be; it provides the details of car rentals, lodging, dining, meetings and other activities. Once you are done, you can mail the itinerary to the travel companion through the app itself. The app also updates you if there are any changes in the schedule.
- FlightStats: FlightStats provides you the required information without any confusion. It gives you the accurate information on the probabilities of flight delays, follow ups and so on. Just plug in the flight number and the flight will be tracked within minutes. The app’s flight tracker is perfect for the passengers who would like to know where they are.
- Soar: This is definitely an ideal app for nervous flyers! Soar tackles your fear of flying, panic attacks or claustrophobia by providing the nervous flyers with some relaxation techniques, downloadable videos or any anxiety management courses. The app also lets you know of any instability in the trip.
Are you planning to outsource mobile app development in Jacksonville? Take a sigh! Fortune Softtech is one of the illustrious mobile app development firms in Jacksonville having vast experience in the field. You can also hire our developers who stay abreast of all the latest development trends. Our employees are highly interactive and they keep you updated about the project status. Kindly get in touch with us if you need any assistance on mobile app development. We’ll come up with an ideal solution that meets your requirements.