Jacksonville: We all might have come across a situation where we delete an entire photo album by mistake or the smartphone itself wipes off the photos accidentally and we finally end up feeling that the photos shouldn’t have been deleted. You don’t have to worry about such situations anymore, as you can now recover your deleted photos on Android. But one important thing to be remembered is that, you need to act fast.
Firstly, you need to turn off your WiFi and data connections as soon as the photos are deleted. The reason behind this is, whenever you delete the data from your phone, the data is not actually deleted until and unless something has been overwritten. So, you can recover your photos even after deleting it from your device.
Here are a few easy steps to recover the deleted photos:
- Download the free software program called Dr. Fone on to the computer. Install the software, launch it and register.
- Once you get registered with the program, connect your Android phone (device on which you‘ve deleted the photos) to the system via USB cable. Also, make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your smartphone.
- If USB debugging has not been enabled, just navigate to settings> about phone and tap on build number repeatedly till a notification pops up saying ‘developer options have been enabled’.
- Once the developer options are enabled, you will see it at the bottom of the main Settings screen. Just scroll through the settings till you find an option for USB debugging and check the box beside it; this pops up a notification saying that the USB debugging is open.
- After establishing a connection between Dr. Fone and your smartphone, you will be provided with the categories of deleted files. As you are looking out for the deleted photos, tick the check box beside photos and click on next.
- In the next step, Dr. Fone scans for the deleted photos. Here you will have to accept an RSA key prompt on your smartphone. This makes the connection between two devices secure and also grants super user permission when prompted.
- Once scanning is finished, Dr. Fone analyses your phone thoroughly and reboots it. You will then receive a message on your phone saying that that the phone is connected; just ignore it. In this step, you will have to grant all the permissions requested by Dr. Fone.
- Finally, after Dr. Fone analyzing your device, you will get the scan results where you can check the boxes of photos you want to save; hit recover and you’re done.
Are you in search of a right firm to outsource Android development in Jacksonville? Stop your search and just get along with us. Fortune Softtech is a well-established mobile apps development company in Jacksonville providing its service to the clients from quite a long time. Our adroit developers keep themselves abreast of the latest trends. We work in coordination with our clients keeping them updated about the project status. Make us your partner for the next project and make the efficient use of our services.