Jacksonville: Just a few days back, Microsoft released an updated version of Office 2016 for Mac preview. In this update, it has cleaned up some bugs, performance problems and has also added some new features. Along with the update, the company launched two new Office 365 apps for iPhone; they are Office 365 video and Office Delve. The update for Mac interface has been designed to take the advantage of the latest features of Mac like retina display and full-screen view support.
The new thing we can find in the latest update is the "Propose New Time" feature which allows the guests in a meeting to suggest a new event time seeing which the organizers plan up the meeting. New additions have been made on the Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Among all these, Word is the one to have more number of additions with features like macro recording.
Below mentioned are the changes we can see in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint after the release of new update:
- Improvements have been made on networking for exchange accounts.
- We can see a new feature called “Propose New Time” which can be used by guests in a meeting to propose a new time for meeting; seeing the suggestions, the organizers can plan up the meetings.
- The new update has also fixed some bugs.
- It comes with a new feature called Macro reading.
- Improvements have been made on scrolling performance.
- It has enabled a new search feature for online documents.
- It comes with the support for new proofing tools like “custom dictionary” and “exclude dictionary”.
- The settings have been changed in the program preferences.
- We can also see some improvements on the keyboard shortcuts and also on the support for VoiceOver.
- It has also worked on the performance improvements and some bug fixes.
- The update comes with new analysis ToolPak and Solver feature.
- The support for VoiceOver has been improved and some bugs have been fixed.
- In PowerPoint, we can see the same updates as seen in the Excel.
- We can see some improvements on the support for VoiceOver and some bug fixes.
As said in the introduction, along with the update, the company has also released two Office 365 apps; they are Office Delve and Office 365 Video.
- Office Delve: The app provides a sight of what the colleagues are working on as long as the documents are shared; it also lets users to quickly jump into the files they have been working on. The app can be downloaded freely on iPhones running iOS 8.
- Office 365 Video: It is a kind of organization oriented app that helps institutions to propagate videos like training guides, mission statements or meeting recordings. It can also be used for recording and uploading videos; using the app, users can also search for the videos across different channels.
Are you planning to outsource iPhone app development in Jacksonville? Fortune Softtech is one of the trustworthy choices you can go with. We, being a leading iOS development company in Jacksonville, understand the requirements thoroughly and provide you the exemplary solutions.